'Mpjito' Green CushionRegular price £40.00 Sale price £32.00 Save £8.00
Whether you're a fan of abstract, impressionistic art or want to add some colour to your interior, these decorative pillows are just for you.
Practical and pretty, each cushion features a design based on one of my original paintings. Complete with a sturdy zip fastening and a removable, machine-washable cover.
Designed and manufactured in the UK.
Each cushion is printed using dye-sublimation, producing fine details and lasting vibrant colours that withstand wear and washing.
You can select a plain white back or have the design on both sides. What's more, you have a choice of three fabrics and three sizes, meaning you can select the options to suit your exact taste.
- Outer fabric - soft faux suede/polyester canvas/poly-linen
- Insert - 100% polyester, complies with British Standard BS 5852 Part 2
- Colour tested to strict standards
- Available in 3 sizes
- Choose from a plain white back or double-sided design
- Small - 15" x 15" (approx 38cm x 38cm)
- Medium - 17" x 17" (approx 43cm x 43cm)
- Large - 21" x 21" (approx 53cm x 53cm)
- Production time 3 working days
- Shipping times: 1-3 working days in the UK