To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
How do I return?
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 14 days of receipt of your shipment.
- They must be in original condition
- In the original packaging
For bespoke items, such as a commissioned painting, refunds are only available in cases where the order has been lost or damaged by the courier. In order to make a claim for loss or damage by the courier, you need to inform me within 24 hours of receiving your order, and provide proof of the damage upon request.
Are there any charges for return?
- The buyer pays the shipping cost for returns
- For items up to 60 x 60 x 50cm in size, the shipping cost is £3.75
- For larger returns, the shipping cost is £7.50
- Return costs will be deducted from your refund
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.